Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Example Research Internship Cover Letter

Internship cover letters seems to be no different from other cover letters when compared on the surface level. However, in both situations, internship cover letter and the real paying jobs cover letters main motive to grab the positive opportunity of an interview for the position you have applied for.
The primary fact that differs in the internship cover letter is the level of work experience in the respective field. Anyhow, your cover letter must be attractive enough to direct your reader’s or job employer’s attention towards your application. Basically, your cover letter should compliment your resume.
Here is the sample
Jack Richardson,
ABC Entertainment,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.
Dear Mr. Richardson,
I am excited to apply for the scientific research summer internship position that was available and listed through the Name University Career Services Office.
I am having laboratory experience in biology, chemistry, and geology, both indoors and in the field. In the lab, I am currently using microscopes to observe many specimens. I have conducted outdoor labs in environmental field studies, to assess water chemistry.
At National Park I worked as conservation assistant Last summer. I am seeking to complement this outdoor experience with a research internship in order to acquire the background necessary for a future career in scientific research.
I will be an asset to your program. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
I will call you next Saturday to confirm with the meeting venue and to know weather I am a suitable candidate or not. I am looking forward for the positive reply. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.
Enclosure Resume.