Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Fresher Nursing Practitioner Cover Letter Sample

Nurse Practitioner cover letter is required by those who are Registered Nurses, and hold a bachelor's degree in nursing. They have to undertake practice sessions, to get certified as a Nurse Practitioner. The vast knowledge and experience should be properly conveyed through the Nurse Practitioner cover letter to have a desired effect on the employers.

There is a lot of responsibility associated with the profile of a Registered Nurse, and as it involves putting the human life at stake, hospitals caution a great deal of care while selecting the candidate. If, you are able to satisfy the employer's quest through your Nurse Practitioner cover letter, you can be sure of winning the interview call and ultimately the job.
Sheryl Baker
43 Crenshaw Dr
Goodyear
Arizona-2154
United States
(623) 536-8456
sheryl.baker@yesmail.com

19/09/2005
Walton Symonds
Operations Manager
Lowman Hospital
Lowman Ave
Downey
California-7878
United States


Job Application for Nurse Practitioner
Dear Mr. Symonds,
I am a freshly graduated student of BNS (Bachelor's in Nursing Science), and have completed my degree with specialization in Pediatric care from the Downey Medical College. I am writing this letter to apply for a suitable opening for a Nurse Practitioner with your reputed hospital. I have enclosed my resume for your perusal.
I am interested to join your hospital, as it would give me an opportunity to face various challenges in the nursing industry with effective utilization of my skills and knowledge. I have developed the following skills by virtue of my education, and brief industrial exposure training sessions.
  • Strong knowledge about pediatric nursing care
  • Nursing care for Emergency cases (ICU and CCU)
  • Quick adaptive and learning skills
  • Effective communication skills
  • Knowledge of latest nursing practices and equipments
I am sure with my skill-sets; I will be able to meet your organizational requirements effectively.
Looking forward to meeting you and prove my skill. Thanking you for your time.
Regards
(Signature)
Sheryl Baker
Encl: Resume