Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Fresher Job Psychology professor Cover Letter Samples

Rita Tatter
Golden Society,
214 East Camelback Road, St. Charles
Phoenix, AZ, USA
rita.tatter@e-mail.com
Contact Number - (105) 492 0000

26/07/2011

Jason Frank
Hiring Manager
Phoenix University
The Streets of Westchester, 9455 Civic Centre Blvd,
West Chester Township,
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Dear Mr. Frank,

Re: Application for Psychology professor position
I came across an ad commercial on 20th July 2011, for the post of psychology professor. Therefore, I have applied for the position of psychology professor at Phoenix University. Even I have attached certain relevant credentials with this application.
I have done my graduation and hold a Bachelor's degree in Arts. I have specialized in psychology and presently, I am pursing my post-graduation in psychology. Being a fresher to this field, I would like to commence my career in the teaching field with your well-established and renowned institution. I am extremely dedicated and loyal towards my work and I assure you that my working as well as teaching techniques will be an asset to your institution. In addition, I have also assisted certain researchers on their Psychological Clinical trials as well as compiled and analyzed the data. In this way, I have pursued my internship in Clinical Psychology and this has motivated my interest to teach psychology. Therefore, I am applying to state my interest for being considered to this position within your university.
I hope to hear from you soon and to have further discussion regarding the applied position. Please feel free to call on the above provided phone number or email address as per your convenience. Thanking You.
(Signature)
Rita Tatter
Enclosures:
  • Resume
  • Address Proof
  • Identity Proof
  • Educational Certificates
  • Additional Credentials