Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Biochemistry Job Cover Letter Samples

Victor Flemings
3570 Cabell Avenue
Arlington,VA
Zip:22201
Victor.M.Flemings@spambob.com
Phone: 703-525-1135


(Write Employer’s name and address)
Francis Yocum
Cox Communications Inc.
895 Brooke Street
Houston
TX
Date: 13-11-2010

Dear Mr.Yocum,

(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With reference to your advertisement in the Simply Hired , I would like to apply for the post of Biochemistry position. I believe my interests and credentials are well suited to the requirements you are looking for.

(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
Obtaining Samples from Ambulatory and Hospitalized Patient including Intensive Therapy.
Working in all the departments of the laboratory such as: Proteins Serology and Hormones.
Interpreting and validating patient data from laboratory computer system.
Carrying out evaluation and quality assessment of diagnostic tests.
Advising clinicians on use of tests and interpretation of results.
Participate in the maintenance of a safe working environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)


I want to discuss out my experience and qualification in detail with you people and so I am expecting an arrangement for personal meeting. Thank you for spending time and going through my letter.
Yours Sincerely
(Victor Flemings)