Enter your email address

For Regular Updates

Biology Research Assistant Job Cover Letter sample

Your Street Address
Your City, state, zip
Date


Person's Name
Company Name
Company Address
City, State, Zip

Dear (Mr./ Ms. Person's Name):
Several items mentioned in your advertisement for a Research Assistant in the (name of publication) on (date) suggest you may be searching for someone with my background. In fact, I was excited to see how closely my qualifications matched your requirements:
Your Requirements
My Qualifications
· Background in Biology
· Graduated with a BS in Biology/Conservation track
· Field experience
· Independent study in field research with toads as well as the course Field Biology
· Ability to write reports  
· Writing endorsement in science format
· Basic statistical knowledge  
· Course work in Elementary Statistics

My Biology coursework has centered around Conservation as highlighted on my resume. This academic background has also prepared me for field research. I have taken multiple Biology and Chemistry classes which have enabled me to improve my research skills as well as my analytical abilities. As a result of my rewarding field research with toads last summer and my academic coursework, I am confident that I could make a strong contribution to your wildlife research department.
Thank you for your consideration of my credentials. I will contact your office in the next ten days to see if you require any additional information regarding my qualifications.
Sincerely,

Your Name
Enclosures: resume